- In this life we cannot always do great things. But we can do small things with great love. -Mother Teresa
- Don’t just ask God what He can do for you. Ask Him what you can do for someone else. –Joyce Meyer
- The door to happiness opens outward
- If the essence of my being has caused a smile to have appeared upon your face or a touch of joy within your heart, then in living I have made my mark. Thomas L. Odem Jr.
- Just for today, no matter where I am going, or what I am doing, or who I am doing it with, it is my intention to focus on the positive. Lucy MacDonald
- Happiness is not in our circumstances, but in ourselves. It is not something we see, like a rainbow, or feel, like the heat of a fire. Happiness is something we are. John B. Sheerin
- You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of. You don’t have charge of the constellations, but you do have charge of whether you read, develop new skills, and take new classes. Jim Rohn